New Tenant Information
We are excited to meet you and have you stay with us. We love Nauvoo House and enjoy having you here. Please feel free to come and let us know how your semester is going as well as any problems or issues that arise. We are here to help!!
Draft Roommate Assignments will be emailed 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the Semester. However you will receive your FINAL apartment assignment on the day you check in. Unfortunately things change and you may not be in the apartment that you are expecting. We do our best to fulfill everyone’s requests, but sometimes we simply cannot fulfill ALL requests. Please speak to a manager if you are concerned.
Check ins dates and times will be e-mailed to you with your rooming assignments. If you are arriving late on the night of Check ins, your key will be available in an Envelope, with your name on it, by the office door.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING:
Our apartments are considered “furnished”, however there are some items that we do not furnish and that you will likely need to make your stay here more comfortable. The following is a suggested list of items that you will likely need.
- High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Soap (ONLY)
- Ethernet Cord
- Plastic Mattress Cover
- Linens, blankets, pillow, Twin Sheets and mattress pad for your bed
- Microwave safe dishes, pots pans and other cookware
- Utensils for cooking and eating
- Small appliances
- Dish cloths, washcloths, towels, hot pads, etc.
- Garbage cans for kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom
- Cleaning supplies (Click HERE for the recommended list)
- Toilet Plunger
- Shower Curtain
- First Aid Supplies
- Personal Toiletries
- Laundry Basket
- Alarm Clock
We Suggest purchasing most of your necessities at the Dollar Store.
Your address is 175 W. 5th S. Apt#_____, Rexburg, ID 83440. USPS Letters & Packages will be delivered to your mailbox that is located in the Clubhouse. Over-sized USPS Packages will be in the Large Parcel Closet in the mail room or at your apartment. FedEx & UPS Packages will be delivered to your apartment.
Your resident portal will be of use to you throughout the semester. You will use it to make payments, submit maintenance requests, change your personal information, etc. To set it up go to the Resident Portal. At the bottom of the page you will select SIGN UP. Make sure you use the preferred email you originally signed up with. If you need help logging on or have forgotten your password, please let us know and we will help you login!
OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE:
- Please know that you are not allowed to have bikes inside the apartment. We have plenty of bike racks to lock them up. (The tires are not made for carpet and can ruin it)
- The use of nails, screws, tacks or double stick tape on your walls or anywhere else in the apartment is prohibited. All holes will be charged $5.00 per hole! Please find other ways to decorate.
- Many of the things needed could be shared between roommates. We suggest splitting the cost for shared items and picking them up when you get here.
- Rent is due upon arrival. If you need to make a payment plan, please speak with a manager.
We look forward to meeting all of you and hope to make your college experience more enjoyable. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (208) 356-7756 or email us at manager@NauvooHouse.com